- 2 weeks ago
• Push your elbows forward (towards the mirror) whilst holding the barbell across your shoulders. A professional powerlifter taught me this trick, helps to keep your upper body more vertical
• Stick the smallest or second smallest plate (2.5kg’s is what I use) underneath your…
- 1 month ago
- 2 months ago
- 2 months ago
- you are never as awkward as you think you are
- you are never as annoying as you think you are
- you are never as boring as you think you are
- your compliments are never as creepy as you think they are
- you are way more wanted than you give yourself credit for
- chin up, dude
- 4 months ago
San Francisco Police shoot & kill 19 yr old
Warning: the video is graphic.
Yesterday, at 4:45 p.m., SFPD shot a teenager who fled during a fair inspection on a Muni light rail car. The cops claimed that he was armed and had fired shots at them first. After the suspect was shot in the back, no gun was found. Doesn’t this sound awfully familiar?
Seriously though, you shot a 19 yr old over a $2 fair? And he later died in the hospital, all because he didn’t pay a $2 fair & you assumed he had a gun. Back up arrived before an ambulance did. No back up was needed. There were already other cops on the scene, some even carrying assault rifles. The man was on the ground fighting for his life. That moment in the video where he struggles to even attempt to get up is some of the most chilling video I’ve seen. Ever.
It’s okay though right? America will probably ignore this & move on to some more mindless crap, as is usually the case. I’ve seen it before with the Oscar grant case, Sean bell, James Brissette, and countless others. When will this country’s collective conscious wake up?
(via coveredinclumsy)Source: trilluminati